The word "Satyanarayan" is a combination of two words - "Satya" meaning truth and "Narayan" meaning Lord Vishnu. The puja is usually performed on auspicious occasions such as weddings, birthdays, housewarming ceremonies, and other significant milestones in life.
Satyanarayan Puja is a Hindu ritual performed to worship Lord Satyanarayan, an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. The Satyanarayan Puja is believed to bring peace, prosperity, and happiness into the lives of the participants. It is also believed to remove obstacles and fulfill wishes. The puja is a symbol of devotion, faith, and gratitude towards the divine.
The puja involves the offering of various items to the deity, such as flowers, fruits, and sweets. The main prasad offered to Lord Satyanarayan is a mixture of cooked rice, sugar, and ghee, known as "sakkarai pongal" or "chakkarai pongal". The prasad is distributed to all the participants after the puja is completed.
Satyanarayan Puja Purpose
Main Deity: Satyanarayan Bhagwan.
- It brings wealth, harmony, and tranquilly to a person's family.
- It shields one against adversaries, bad energies, and the evil eye.
- People can overcome whatever challenges they may face in life with the aid of this puja. It also enables people to realise their aspirations.
The Satyanarayan Katha narrates the story of Lord Vishnu and his incarnations, and how performing the ritual can bring prosperity and happiness to one's life. It is usually performed by a priest or a family member, and involves reciting prayers, offering food, and lighting lamps.
- We offer a very reliable, professional, and affordable solution.
- We provide highly professional and experienced purohit (Priest).
- Puja is conducted in accordance with Shastras.
- We promise excellent service and a great devotee experience.
- Our purohit are proficient in Vedas and other sacred scriptures.
- All Pooja Materials