According to Hindu mythology, Lord Shiva is considered to be the supreme deity and the destroyer of evil forces. The story behind the Rudrabhishek is mentioned in the ancient Hindu text, the Shri Rudram Chamakam.
It is said that during the time of a great drought, the demon king Ravana, who was an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva, performed the Rudrabhishek with great devotion and offered various offerings to Lord Shiva. Pleased with Ravana's devotion, Lord Shiva appeared before him and granted him a boon, which Ravana used to gain immense power and strength.
The benefits of Rudrabhishek Puja are:
- Removal of negative energy and obstacles
- Blessings and grace of Lord Shiva
- Protection from evil forces
- Fulfillment of wishes and desires
- Healing effect on the body and mind.
Who Should Perform Rudrabhishek Puja?
Rudrabhishek Puja can be performed by anyone who wishes to seek the blessings and grace of Lord Shiva. However, People who are facing obstacles in their life, seeking spiritual growth, or wishing to fulfill their desires can benefit from performing the Rudrabhishek Puja.
Rudrabhishek Puja- Hindi
Rudrabhishek is a Hindu ritual that involves offering prayers and performing a series of Vedic chants and offerings to Lord Shiva. It is believed to be one of the most powerful and effective forms of worship of Lord Shiva, and is considered to bring peace, prosperity, and blessings to the performer.
- We offer a very reliable, professional, and affordable solution.
- We provide highly professional and experienced purohit (Priest).
- Puja is conducted in accordance with Shastras.
- We promise excellent service and a great devotee experience.
- Our purohit are proficient in Vedas and other sacred scriptures.
- All Pooja Materials