According to Hindu mythology, The Narayan Bali Puja is associated with the story of King Bali, who was a generous and powerful ruler. However, he became arrogant and started to challenge the authority of the Gods. To teach him a lesson, Lord Vishnu took the form of Vamana, a Brahmin dwarf, and asked for three paces of land from King Bali.
King Bali agreed, but Vamana grew in size and covered the entire universe with his two paces. King Bali offered his own head as the third pace, and Lord Vishnu placed him in the underworld. It is believed that performing the Narayan Bali Puja can offer peace to King Bali's soul and help to alleviate his sufferings.
The Narayanbali Puja involves three different rituals, which include offerings to Lord Vishnu, Lord Shiva, and your ancestors. By performing this puja, you can seek forgiveness for any wrongdoings committed by yourself or your ancestors, and also ensure their well-being in the afterlife.
The benefits of performing Narayan Bali Puja are:
- Liberation of trapped souls of ancestors who died an unnatural death
- Offering peace to the departed ancestors
- Removal of obstacles caused by negative ancestral influence
- Protection and blessings of Lord Vishnu
- Fulfillment of desires and attainment of prosperity
We offer a very reliable, professional, and affordable solution. We offers professional priests/panda to perform Narayanbali Puja. Our experienced priests and scholars, ensuring that the puja is conducted with proper procedure and reverence. Our goal is to provide a meaningful and transformative experience that leaves you feeling spiritually rejuvenated and at peace.
Our Excellence Services
- We provide highly professional and experienced purohit (Priest).
- Puja is conducted in accordance with Shastras.
- We promise excellent service and a great devotee experience.
- Our purohit are proficient in Vedas and other sacred scriptures.
- We provide high quality of “Puja Samagri” for Asthivisarjan based on the Vedic rituals and Procedures.
- All Pooja Materials