According to Hindu mythology, Lord Shiva is considered to be the supreme deity and the destroyer of evil forces. The story behind the Rudrabhishek is mentioned in the ancient Hindu text, the Shri Rudram Chamakam.
It is said that during the time of a great drought, the demon king Ravana, who was an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva, performed the Rudrabhishek with great devotion and offered various offerings to Lord Shiva. Pleased with Ravana's devotion, Lord Shiva appeared before him and granted him a boon, which Ravana used to gain immense power and strength.
The benefits of Rudrabhishek Puja are:
- Removal of negative energy and obstacles
- Blessings and grace of Lord Shiva
- Protection from evil forces
- Fulfillment of wishes and desires
- Healing effect on the body and mind.
Who Should Perform Rudrabhishek Puja?
Rudrabhishek Puja can be performed by anyone who wishes to seek the blessings and grace of Lord Shiva. However, People who are facing obstacles in their life, seeking spiritual growth, or wishing to fulfill their desires can benefit from performing the Rudrabhishek Puja.
We offer a very reliable, professional, and affordable solution. We offers professional priests/panda to perform Rudrabhishek Puja. Our experienced priests and scholars, ensuring that the puja is conducted with proper procedure and reverence. It is believed to have several benefits, including the removal of negative energy, blessings and protection from Lord Shiva, fulfillment of desires, and healing effect on the body and mind.
Our Excellence Services
- We provide highly professional and experienced purohit (Priest).
- Puja is conducted in accordance with Shastras.
- We promise excellent service and a great devotee experience.
- Our purohit are proficient in Vedas and other sacred scriptures.
- We provide high quality of “Puja Samagri” for Asthivisarjan based on the Vedic rituals and Procedures.
- All Pooja Materials