According to Hindu mythology, Mahalaya Paksha is a period when the spirits of our ancestors visit the Earth from the afterlife. It is believed that during this time, the boundary between the living and the dead becomes thin, and the ancestors can be more easily contacted and communicated with.
Mahalaya Paksha usually falls in the month of September or October, starting on the full moon day (Purnima) of the lunar month of Bhadrapada and ending on the new moon day (Amavasya) of the lunar month of Ashwin. During this period, Hindus perform various rituals like Tarpan, Pind Daan, and offer food, clothes, and other items to Brahmins or priests in the memory of their ancestors.
Important: We at Pitradev allot you a priest who can help you in the procedure and perform the rituals effectively. We do not believe in trapping people by making unrealistic promises and heavy monetary demands.
We offer a very reliable, professional, and affordable solution. At Pitradev, we assign you a priest who can guide you through the process and successfully carry out all the ceremonies. We don't believe in luring individuals in with inflated claims and onerous financial requirements. We can provide you with excellent services and ease the ritual execution process in Pune.
Our Excellence Services
- We provide highly professional and experienced purohit (Priest).
- Puja is conducted in accordance with Shastras.
- We promise excellent service and a great devotee experience.
- Our purohit are proficient in Vedas and other sacred scriptures.
- We provide high quality of “Puja Samagri” for Asthivisarjan based on the Vedic rituals and Procedures.
- All Pooja Materials