In Tamil culture, the most popular places to perform Asthi Visarjan are the holy cities of Rameswaram and Kanyakumari. These cities are located in the southernmost part of India and are considered sacred pilgrimage sites for Hindus.
Rameswaram is situated on an island in the Gulf of Mannar and is home to the famous Ramanathaswamy Temple. It is believed that Lord Rama himself established this temple and performed the Asthi Visarjan ceremony for his ancestors here. The temple has 22 sacred wells, and it is believed that taking a dip in these wells can wash away one's sins.
However, If anyone could not do these activities in Rameswaram due to time, distance and different situation, than we are helping them to complete of these religious processes in several places in Mumbai. Pitradev gives you the option of having our Brahmin pandits or Hindu priests perform Asthi Visarjan at any of the mumbai locations indicated.
Places for Asthi Visarjan in Mumbai
- Dadar Beach (Dadar region)
- Banganga (Malabar Hill)
- Powai Lake (Powai Valley)
- Juhu Beach
- Versova Beach
- Marve Beach (Malad)
- Bhayandar Khadi (Mira Bhayandar)
- Girgaon Beach (Marine Drive)
- Garh Ganga Asthi Visarjan
Note: You must bring Asthi in a Mud Pot with Kalash. You can reserve your time slot by calling.
Important: We at Pitradev allot you a priest who can help you in the procedure and perform the rituals effectively. We do not believe in trapping people by making unrealistic promises and heavy monetary demands.
Asthivisarjan at Mumbai-Tamil
We offer a very reliable, professional, and affordable solution. At Pitradev, we assign you a priest who can guide you through the process and successfully carry out all the ceremonies. We don't believe in luring individuals in with inflated claims and onerous financial requirements. We are sensitive to the loss you have experienced and do our best to perform the ceremony to your specifications. We can provide you with excellent services and ease the ritual execution process in Mumbai.
Our Excellence Services
- We provide highly professional and experienced purohit (Priest).
- Puja is conducted in accordance with Shastras.
- We promise excellent service and a great devotee experience.
- Our purohit are proficient in Vedas and other sacred scriptures.
- We provide high quality of “Puja Samagri” for Asthivisarjan based on the Vedic rituals and Procedures.
- All Pooja Materials