Prayagraj, also known as Allahabad, is around 130 kms from Varanasi and it takes around 3 hours to reach Triveni Sangam from Varanasi by private vehicle. Triveni Sangam which is considered as the king of all Tirth, Tirthraj, holds a very important place in Hindu mythology. Boat ride at Triveni sangam, confluence of Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati and visit to Hanuman temple are major attractions at Prayagraj.
– Pickup from Airport/railway station and drop to 3-Star Hotel
– Pick up from hotel for Evening Ganga Aarti and visit to following temples
– Drop back to hotel for night stay at Varanasi
– Pick up from hotel for morning boat ride and rituals at Ganga ghat (if included with extra charge)
– Drop to hotel for breakfast and proceed to Prayagraj/Allahabad
– Sightseeing at Triveni Sangam which includes boat ride and visit to Hanuman Temple.
– Back to Varanasi and night stay at hotel
– Breakfast at hotel
– Drop to Airport/Railway station